Speaker Housing


This weekend I finished my speaker housing so I can have some sound on the veranda.
It was a lot more work that I had hoped, I'm still sore. My reciprocating saw didn't survive the experience either.

Unfortunately, I still have some work to do:
  1. put some edge strip laminate in the missing parts
  2. plane down this piece so that it's flush.
  3. Hide the screws. I bought some covers, but I realize now they won't work, all my screws are flush and they must be protruding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shortest Sudoku solver in Python

Downloading projecteuler.net