Arduino Sonar Trigger Part 2

The idea this weekend was to setup the sonar with the Arduino so that I can get a shot of the Siriemas that pass daily at the farm, or maybe a hummingbird.

Well that didn't work out so well, turns out that the sonar is affected by the wind. Adding a bit of hysteresis to the code, fixed it for the most part.

I used lua to program the camera, except that it looks like there some issues with it and my Canon SD450.  Calling get_shooting() repeatedly causes problems, for example. I got my intervalometer code to work correctly only after removing that test.  Here's some timelapse photography that did work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shortest Sudoku solver in Python

Key-Train Launched